In just 15 months and for just $17,000, you can have an MBA and be ready for the next step in your career. 100% online. No GMAT or GRE required.
Obtain advanced knowledge in auditing, taxation, managerial, finance and forensic accounting.
MBA – Accounting program features
- Completion of the degree in just 15 months, or 36 credit hours*
- Expedited 7-week online class format
- 100% online (international students cannot apply for this program)
- No GRE/GMAT required
- Small classes with accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- Program prerequisites may be required for some who do not have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting*
*Individual requirements may vary.
Career & salary*
Accountants perform critical tasks in all types of organizations, including nonprofits, charities, hospitals, universities, government entities with tasks such as pensions, payroll, pricing, cash management, product and service costing, budgeting, report generation and reporting. finance. Plus, many top-level managers have solid backgrounds in accounting.
With this degree, you have several career opportunities including:
*Average salary, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics
For more information
Pushkala Raman, PhD
Postgraduate Program Director
Learn more in one of our graduate information sessions.
Last page updated 11:35, 21 September 2022