Star Ocean The Divine Force is now available on PC, and, due to the graphically demanding nature of the game, we’ve put together the best settings to get optimized performance on low-end systems.
Before we delve into the best settings for the PC version of Star Ocean The Divine Force, make sure you have updated your GPU drivers and Windows to their latest respective versions. Additionally, disable or close any unnecessary background applications to reduce the CPU overhead as much as possible. The settings below should provide a more optimized balance between graphics and frame rate compared to the presets available in the game.
Star Ocean The Divine Force Best Settings
The settings below are there to serve as a broad starting point for further optimization based on your specific hardware specifications. As a result, you may need to tweak some settings until you find a sweet spot based on your monitor’s refresh rate and the overall performance you’re looking for.
- Screen Resolution: should match the native resolution of your screen
- Full screen mode: On
- Adjust Field of View: 70
- Monitor Output: Output Screen 1 (or the screen you prefer)
- Maximum frame rate: 60fps
- Performance settings: Prioritize Framerate
- 3D Graphics Resolution: 100%
- Quality Presets: habit
- Anti-aliasing: Medium (or High on more capable GPUs)
- Texture Filtering: Tall
- Shadow Quality: medium
- Model LOD: Medium (or High on more capable GPUs)
- Environment/Background Quality: Medium (or High on more capable GPUs)
- Fog Quality: medium
- Screen Spatial Reflection: On
- Flower effect: On
- Character Texture Quality: High (or Medium on GPUs with under 6 GB available VRAM)
- Ambient Occlusion: On
- Precompiled Shaders: On
Star Ocean: The Divine Force is an action role-playing game developed by tri-Ace and published by Square Enix. It was released for Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on October 27, 2022. Akira Yasuda is responsible for creating the character art, and series regular Motoi Sakuraba composed the music of the a game It is the sixth mainline entry in the Star Ocean series. For our full verdict on the game, check out our review here.