WB Games Montreal has released the first Gotham Knights patch for the action game since its release, and it addresses a number of bugs. This October 26 Gotham Knights update is exclusive to PC, with consoles getting it sometime this week (we’re guessing tomorrow).
Gotham Knights Update for October 26th PC Notes:
- Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.
- Various UI issue fixes.
- Fixed issues caused by graphics settings not being applied properly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed various specific keyboard/mouse input issues.
- Fixed an issue that prevented being able to join friends via invitations.
- Various crash fixes throughout the title, most notably during the STAR Labs “free the scientists” fight and the Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch
In addition to the patch notes, WB Games Montreal announced that a larger patch is coming for both consoles and PC, and it will address frame rate stability.
Here is the announcement in full:
Calling all Knights! Thank you to the Community for your continued support of #GothamKnights. It’s amazing to see the game live and in your hands! As we begin rolling out Patches, we’d like to outline what to expect in the coming weeks and clarify a few things: (1/7)
First, for our PC players, the latest Patch is now live and you can read the full Patch Notes here: http://gothamknights.bugs.wbgames.com/patch-notes (2/7)
This Patch aims to address general fixes such as players experiencing keyboard input issues, co-op match via invites and stability as it relates to game crashes throughout the title. (3/7)
For our console players, the next Patch is scheduled for the end of the week, with more specific information coming soon. Similar to PC, this Patch will address a mix of needed fixes that have appeared since launch. (4/7)
We are aware that gamers on both PCs and consoles have experienced performance challenges. (5/7)
The team is working on a bigger Patch to improve performance overall and give you the best experience. For console users, we specifically aim to address challenges with frame rate stability. (6/7)
Please continue to report any bugs to bugs.gothamknightsgame.com and thank you for your passion to Gotham Knights! (7/7)
Once the console patch notes are released, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. If you haven’t tried the game yet, read our review right here.
Source: Gotham Knights