Today, announced indie publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Zeth reveal a November 15th release date for their next deceptively comfortable, boss-speed adventure. Bound By Blades is an Indie Action-RPG with a focus on intense boss battles. Experience the excitement of Boss Rushes with the wholesomeness of a cozy Indie RPG as you face fierce enemies, collect loot, and craft epic gear to power yourself for the challenges ahead, solo or in 2-player co-op!
Released on Windows PC via Steam and GOG, Bound by Blades is an action RPG where intense boss rush-style battles take front and center seat. Travel through the realm of Ashmyr, face fierce enemies, collect loot and craft new epic gear to fortify yourself for the challenges ahead. This “easy to learn, hard to master” RPG features optional two-player co-op for optimal battle strategy. After all, killing monsters is more fun together!
In the trailer included above, developer Zeth explains more about the game’s challenging combat, crafting, and co-op features.
Key Features of Bound by Blades:
- Animal keeper: Kill colossal monsters in dangerous combat, and learn their maneuvers to survive the battles and come out ahead. Harvest their remains and use them to craft sweet new gear!
- Intuitive Controls and Unique Combat: Bound By Blades is designed for players of all skill levels, allowing any adventurer to embark on this challenging journey. Use a variety of maneuvers such as Quick and Strong Attacks, Combos and Unique Combo Finishers, and enjoy more than 30 craftable armors and 30 unique weapons.
- Sit, Stay, Search!: Enlist the help of pets as your trusted companions to tackle your quests or join your side in battle. Feed them to become more powerful and use special items found in your quest to help them evolve.
- The Challenge is Yours: Stuck on a boss, despite memorizing their unique attack pattern? Simply change the settings on the go and choose from three different difficulties. Remember that each encounter increases in difficulty with each defeated enemy!
- Choose your Fighter: There is no such thing as a “one size fits all” way of playing. Bound by Blades. Acknowledging this, choose and switch between the game’s three main characters, each with their own unique fighting styles and gear: Teo the Cousin cat, Guren the Fangorian bunny, and Kotathe Oxbourne ox.
Bound by Blades will launch on November 15, 2022, and is available to wishlist on Steam and GOG.
If you are a video game developer and you have a proposal to make, you can email us at [email protected]