The University of Cambridge is a research university in Cambridge, United Kingdom. Founded in 1209, Cambridge is the third oldest surviving university in the world. As per the QS World University Rankings, 2022, it is the second best university in the world and Europe’s best educational institution. He has credit as an alma mater of 121 Nobel laureates.
Cambridge was formed after combining several institutions, including 31 constituent colleges, more than 150 departments of education, faculties and other institutions organized into six schools.
There is no main campus for the university which has six schools, namely arts and humanities, biological sciences, clinical medicine, humanities and social sciences, physical sciences, and technology.
*Need help for study in england? Y-Axis is here to help you in every way.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) One Year Full Time Program
According to the Times Higher Education (THE) Global Rankings, 2022, the University of Oxford’s MBA program is ranked #5 out of 1200. The fee for this program is £64,000 per year.
- The MBA is an all-inclusive management degree structured to develop a deep awareness, knowledge of using it practically, and essential social and management skills.
- The MBA is motivated by Cambridge University’s legacy of classroom instruction and consideration which involves a fun and exciting learning experience.
- The faculty to student ratio is 1:2 for this program.
- The MBA employability rate at the University of Cambridge is 91%.
- The cost of living in the UK ranges from £3,638– £10,100 per year.
- The average salary offered to MBA holders from the University of Cambridge is £92,325 per year.
- Students who graduate from this university become marketing managers, business operations managers, healthcare managers, and finance managers.
*Confused to choose which major to take in the MBA? Y Axis Available course recommendation service to choose the best.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s honors degree in computer science/engineering or a relevant science or discipline from a recognized university.
- They must obtain at least a C1 Advanced – 191 or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or equivalent in the test to prove their English proficiency.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or Proficiency C2 – 191.
- Minimum GPA of 3.6 out of 4.0 (B+ grade) in the last two years of study in their qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Students must qualify in IELTS or PTE or TOEFL to be eligible for admission to this program.
*Get an expert training service from Y axis professional to get your score.
List of required documents
- Resume/CV – A detailed summary of a student’s experience and skills.
- High School Certificate – Certificate awarded by the education board of the student’s home country in higher secondary education.
- Flag statement- Statement of grades assigned by the education board of the student’s home country.
- Financial Documentation – Proof shows the financial condition of students.
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) – A letter about the person advising students to pursue an MBA.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – An essay written by a student about why he or she applied for the program.
- Proficiency in English – Certificate of English test scores in English proficiency exams, such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.