Cyborn has confirmed that Hubris will be released on Wednesday 7 December 2022 for €39.99 / £39.99 / $39.99, and it will be coming to Meta Quest 2 and PlayStation VR2, and “some other unannounced platforms” in 2023 as well.
Players who come December against Hubris will encounter a VR action-adventure game in an absorbing and mystical Universe. Serving as a recruit of the Order of Objectivity (or OOO for short) sent to the Twin Planet system to search for agent Cyana, simply staying alive in Hubris is a case of shooting, swimming, climbing and jumping through a hostile world. in the midst of being terraformed.
With Hubris delivering immersive 3D graphics and motion capture, developer Cyborn set out to use a mix of visuals, sound and technology to produce unforgettable and captivating worlds. Hubris is a captivating adventure specifically designed from the ground up for VR platforms, allowing players to move around its environment in an all-encompassing, immersive way.
“We were blown away by the response we saw at Gamescom, and it’s really exciting to finally be able to lift the lid on the launch of Hubris in just over a month,” says Ives Agemans, CEO and Game Director at Cyborn. “At Cyborn we know how important it is to make the most of the opportunities VR provides, and we think Hubris will serve as the next step for the genre, delivering an immersive experience that will push VR platforms forward”.
Features of Hubris:
- Enjoy a full VR experience in which you can move, climb, swim and jump freely.
- Become a part of the unique and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris, the beginning of a new full space saga.
- Enjoy some of the best and most immersive graphics in VR available.
- Fight alongside epic and colorful characters against a mix of alien fauna, humanoids and mechanized enemies, each requiring unique tactics to defeat.
- Collect and save resources, craft weapons and tools, control vehicles and mechanical devices.
- Uncover the long-forgotten secrets of the OOO.
- Earn your place as an agent of the Order of Objectivity.
Hubris is coming to PC VR platforms on December 7th.