In Madness: St. Rhodes, you seek the truth behind the gruesome murder of your family. Explore the history of your ancient home in the city of Saint Rhodes, while fighting to survive what haunts it. The writeradvanced AI, watches how you play and changes the course of the game based on your actions.
They look at you; never alone, never safe.
Madness: St. Rhodes is a truly terrifying experience, unraveling the horrific story of the events in the city of Saint Rhodes. Scary creatures roam the streets, led by The writer, as you explore the detailed city, looking for clues to help you survive. No single visit to the city will be the same, with multiple non-linear paths leading to different outcomes.
During the Steam Scream Fest (today until November 1), you’ll be able to get a first taste of what the quaint town of St Rhodes has to offer.
The Madness: St. Rhodes a demo will be about a 20 minute experience, depending on how many of the sights you decide to take in. We hope you have a good and scary (mostly scary) time in St Rhodes.
- The game watches your every move and adapts to your play style.
- True atmospheric horror achieved by the beautifully crafted environments of St. Rhodes
- A haunting story involving a family with a dark past
- Terrible enemies that all require a different approach
- Multiple paths to take and outcomes to experience
Madness: St. Rhodes is scheduled for release for PC (Steam) in 2023.
More articles on Madness: St. Rhodes