Gotham Knights is the latest title from WB Games Montreal and it is a hot topic for gamers right now. Despite the controversy, the game received a good share of publicity, not to mention both ways, positive and also negative. Keeping the 30FPS consoles aside, the game itself has some bugs and stability issues even for PC. Now, a new patch has been released for the PC which aims to improve all stability and performance issues. Also Read – Gotham Knights Releases Tomorrow: 30 FPS for Console, PC System Requirements and More
The new Gotham Knights patch for PC aims to fix stability issues
Gotham Knights for PC is now receiving its first patch, which is said to fix several issues in general and Co-op mode. It also addresses stability issues and UI fixes. Also read – Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League delayed again
Calling all Knights! Thank you to the Community for your continued support of #GothamKnights. It’s amazing to see the game live and in your hands! As we begin rolling out Patches, we’d like to outline what to expect in the coming weeks and clarify a few things: (1/7) Also read – Gotham Knights playtest ran on Steam, then quickly removed: Here’s why
– Gotham Knights (@GothamKnights) October 26, 2022
Here are the patch notes.
- Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.
- Various UI issue fixes.
- Fixed issues caused by graphics settings not being applied properly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed various specific keyboard/mouse input issues.
- Fixed an issue that prevented being able to join friends via invitations.
- Various crash fixes throughout the title, most notably during the STAR Labs “free the scientists” fight and Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch.
In addition to this, players of Gotham Knights for consoles are sure that a patch is coming. The patch, similar to the PC, will fix several issues in the game for consoles. Nothing specific was revealed.
On PC, however, gamers can enjoy 60fps in the high prediction with cards like Nvidia RTX 2070 or equivalent and higher CPU. If you haven’t played the game yet, you can check the full system requirements for PC here and maybe enjoy it this weekend.