MHT CET MBA CAP First round seat allotment 2022: Centralized Admission Process hosted by The Maharashtra General Entrance Test Cell is preparing to admit students in the first year of Management course. Authorities are looking to release the results of the MHT CET MBA Seat 1 allotment on October 28, 2022. Candidates who apply Counselors under the CAP can check their results and complete the admissions process if seats are allocated. Any information related to the release of 2 Round Seat Allocation Allotment Results for 2022 is mentioned in the article given below.
MHT CET MBA CAP First seat allotment 2022
Candidates are registered through CAP or Centralized Admission Process for admission to colleges in Maharashtra for Management program. The program includes an MBA, namely Master of Business Administration or MMS, namely Master of Management Studies. Candidates must submit and confirm their round I CAP form by 31 October. Results for Round I of the CAP will be posted online on CET’s MHT portal on 28 October. Candidates should check the list online.
Check here: MHT CET MBA First Seat Allotment Results
Maharashtra MBA Seat Allotment CET 2022: Highlights
|Name||MHT CET MBA/MMS CAP|
|Course||Management Programs such as MBA or MMS|
|Admission Authority||General Entrance Test Cell|
|Process||Centralized Admission Process for MBA/MMS|
|Seat Allotment Registration Status||Closed|
|Empty seats while CAP Round I||October 28|
|Submit CAP I . form||Until October 31, 2022|
Download MHT CET MBA Seat Allotment Results for Round I 2022
Candidate will get the result for Round 1 Seat Allotment Result on the specified date. The result will depend on the list of achievements of Maharashtra State and All India Candidates. Cell CET will allocate seats in the college to candidates based on the preferences stated in the options form. Candidates can check the Allotment Results in the following ways:
- Go to Maharashtra General Entrance Test Cell official portal at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the website, go to “Engineering Education” Section. In the list “Graduate program“, Choose “MBA/MMS“.
- Portal for Maharashtra General Entrance Test Cell specifically for MBA and MMS program in 2022 will open in a new tab.
- On the main page, scroll to the “Online Systems” section.
- Check the link”CAP Round-I Temporary Allotment for MBA“.
- The login form will consequently open.
- Enter the Login Credential obtained at the time of Registration.
- Enter App ID and Password and captcha.
- Press “Join“.
- In the user dashboard, check “Results of the First Round of Temporary Seat Allotment“.
MHT CET MBA First Seats 2022
Candidates can check the results of the First Round Seat Allotment by following the steps above. However, the seats allocated are tentative. This implies that the candidate can accept or reject the seat given. He or she can accept a seat by following the Seat Admission Procedure or selecting another option or opting out of the counseling procedure under the Centralized Admission Process. After checking the Seat Allotment results for Round I, candidates need to do the following:
- Candidates must verify their own Seat Allotment results. They need to confirm the details mentioned in the allotment result by accepting the declaration. The details need to be cross-checked carefully because based on these details, the admission procedure will proceed.
- Check the details like Gender, Category, Specific Reservations and more. Also, check that all documents uploaded to support the details are correct.
- If there is a specific scope of correction, the candidate must submit a complaint via the dashboard.
- After the vetting process, the candidates need to make a decision regarding the seats allocated. They can choose to accept a seat or choose a further Seat Allotment Round.
- Candidates who have been allocated seats according to their first preference or preferred choice to receive seats must choose “Self Freeze” and pay the Seat Admission fee. The candidate will get the scope of admission at the allocated college and will not be able to participate in the upcoming Allotment Round. Those who fail to pay fees before the deadline may lose their allocated seats.
- In case, the candidate has been given a seat according to their preference but not the first one, they can choose to be upgraded in the Second Allotment Round. There is no guarantee that the candidate will get the top preference but they can still try. The candidate must select the “Not Freeze” option.
CAP MBA Admission Procedure Round I
Candidates who are satisfied with the allocated college and have paid the Seat Admission Fee must go through the Admission Procedure before Round II. candidate must visit the specified college and proceed with Admission between 29th to 31st October. The Institute must verify the documents and issue a fee receipt and upload the details via the Institute Login. If the institution finds that the student made a false claim, the Institute must cancel the admission.
MBA MHT CET 2022 Seat Allotment Schedule
|Temporary Allotment of CAP Round I||October 28|
|Receiving CAP Round-I Seats||29 to 31 October|
|Admission to Allotted Institute after CAP Round-I||29 to 31 October|
If Candidates face any particular issue regarding MBA MHT CET CAP or post, they can check official portal at mba2022.mahacet.org.in or contact 18002026988 (09 am to 07 pm).